Changing the Narrative Publishing is committed to amplifying lesser-heard voices through the written word. We believe that every individual has a story to tell and our mission is to help storytellers bring their ideas to life. We are starting the new year with a fresh opportunity to be motivated and inspired in your writing- a short story contest! Happy writing!
Rules of Entry
· Must be 18 yrs of age
· The work must be the original work of the submitter
· The work must not have been previously published in any form
· The work must be a short story of 2500 words or less on any subject, theme or genre
· The work must be submitted in double spaced 12 point New Times Roman type
· The work must be received at Justwrite@CTNBOOKS.com by February 8, 2021
· The author must agree to allow first publication of the work by Changing The Narrative Publishers, after which all rights are the sole property of the author.
· Blind Submission to a panel of 3 qualified Judges
· Judges will receive all qualifying entries after the close of the submission date
· Finalists will be notified by Email prior to public announcement
· First Prize- Publication on the CTN website; Interview on CTN Book Talk Show; Free Book Consultation; $100 Amazon Gift Card
· Honorable Mentions - Publication on the CTN website